Monday 29 November 2010

Gorgeous Jumpers

Welcome to Style Maven, I started this blog because I LOVE all things fashion and wanted to share my latest finds.

I'm not usually one to pick comfort over fashion, but luckily for me, knitwear is making a comeback so I won't be shaking in my new thigh-high Topshop boots this winter :)


I was always told to buy clothes that matched at least two things in my wardrobe to avoid the wear-once-then-throw-out syndrome. This sweet Lilac one goes with black cable knit leggings, classic black skinnies and a variety of cosy boots AND it looks ever so chic with my fave Lilac nail varnish.What's not to love?
Buy it for £34.99 at River Island.





Ok so maybe there is some possibility that there'll be a draft with all these rips, but I need this jumper anyway - just love the grungey feel of it. Pair with some PVC pants and mussed up hair and voila, Kate Moss is so jealous of my just-out-of-bed chicness. And all for £45 from Topshop.











This soft, bodycon knit tunic from Silence + Noise @ Urban Outfitters (it's £55) is pure genius. It's warm but feminine so you can still look sexy in the snow, and it's versatile enough for day time wear with thick woolly tights, flats and a duffle coat or night on the town with some more revealing tights (black sheer with hearts look hot), a leather biker jacket and some mega high shearling boots a la New Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment